St Paul Tree Trimming
Trees can grow to very tall heights or they can have weak limbs that fall during storms. Whatever the reason behind the need for tree trimming, All Seasons Tree Service can take care of it for you.
The certified arborists with our Minneapolis & St. Paul tree trimming service will personally visit the tree to evaluate why pruning is needed and the appropriate type of pruning, offer you a number of pruning options that are customized for your tree, listen to your objectives regarding cost and the overall service, and answer any of your questions.
Trimming Your Trees The Right Way
There is a correct way to trim a tree and a wrong way. The wrong way can cause damage that could potentially kill the tree or make it susceptible to disease. At All Seasons Tree Service, we only use the safest and best tree trimming practices so that your trees will thrive. Our goal is to enhance their longevity and their health.
Unfortunately, there have been some trimming practices that have come about over the years and these practices have proven to be detrimental to the health of the tree. Sometimes a tree many not need to be pruned, but there are many reasons why it does need to be. However, all pruning and trimming should be carefully evaluated with the health and safety of the tree taken into consideration. When the tree is trimmed the proper way, the danger that the tree presents is reduced. Improper trimming can cause a tree to become dangerous and how it is trimmed will influence its entire life.
Taking Care Of Your Trees Year Round
Trees can be trimmed year round, depending on a number of conditions and the reason for trimming. However, the winter proves to be a good period to trim because the trees are in their dormant period. Winter pruning works well for the winter because of the following:
- Damaged limbs that need to be removed can be easily identified by our arborists
- Structural problems are more obvious
- Branch removal is less damaging because there is no foliage weight on the limbs
- Three tree is able to recover easily because its energy collection and storage isn’t harmed
- Diseases and insects are not active during the winter, so they are not attracted to the pruning cuts
- The winter is the only time that is safe to prune elms and oaks because of the fatal diseases that can affect these two types of trees. Dutch elm disease and Oak wilt are two issues that can affect these trees if they are trimmed any other time of the year.
Our St. Paul and Minneapolis tree trimming experts will evaluate the trees needing trimmed to determine when is the best time and the best trimming method to use.
Contact A Minneapolis & St. Paul Tree Trimmer
When your trees are overgrown, touching your home or business, or they simply need to be trimmed for aesthetic reasons, All Seasons Tree Service can do the job for you. We use methods that are safe for your tree and for your property. To learn more about our tree trimming service, call our Minneapolis office at 612-366-7497 or our St. Paul office at 651-690-3200 for a free estimate.